i think greencrest1272 is jealous of those nips
what nips on a man... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
i think greencrest1272 is jealous of those nips
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
you could probably get at least 5 piercings through those things... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
LMAO...funniest thing i've read in a while....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yall dont wanna piss this kid off..just look at them arms..dont worry about that tattoo,
![]()
they dont look that big
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
I figured Jesse would be all over this post comparing pics! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I know hes on here for he has a recent reply!
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
they dont look that big
[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. Look average to me.
I was actually looking to see a pic of the Undertaker! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
too bad he doesnt have a muscle in his head lol, its hollow up there.
Bookmarks